ADMISSION, PROMOTION AND WITHDRAWAL
1. Admission to the School is opened to both boys and girls of all castes and creeds. Application for admission in the prescribed form obtained from the School Office on a payment of Rs. 100/- is to be filled up, signed by the parent or guardian submitted to the Office on or before 15th of March every year. Admission however will be made only on the basis of an appropriate test.
2. Age of admission to the lower KG is 3.5 years, upper KG 4.5 years and standard I , 5.5 on the 1st of June.
3. Birth certificate/Baptism certificate should be produced at the time of admission for KG sections and standard I.
4. Students seeking admission to standard II or above should produce T.C from the School they have studied last.
5. 3 passport size photographs should be produced at the time of admission.
6. Promotion on to higher classes is based on the student’s performance in monthly test and other examinations conducted throughout the year.
7. A student who fails in several subjects throughout the year or who is refused
Promotion twice in the same standard must leave the School.
8. Transfer Certificate will be issued only on the application of the concerned parent/guardian after all dues to school, if any, cleared.
9. The Principal/Director may require a parent/guardian to withdraw his/her child in case he/she doesn’t fit in with the regulations of the school and is found to be incapable of improvement. In such cases the fees only up to month of withdrawal will be charged.