RECOMMENDATIONS TO THE PARENTS & GUARDIANS
- We earnestly solicit your co-operation and timely help for the smooth running of the School.
- You are also requested to take an active and helpful interest in all the extra-curricular activities of the School.
- No parents should fail to attend them class wise Parent and Teacher get together after the terminal and mid-term examinations.
- Parents are requested not to compare their child with another as the students are of different backgrounds, abilities and interests.
- Parents make sure that their children do the home work, prepare their lessons daily and come to School in time in clean and full uniform.
- Reports of students conduct, punctuality, progress in studies, marks in the monthly tests and terminal examinations are indicated from time to time on the pages of the hand book and the School progress report. Parents are requested to take notes of these reports and sign on them with the date and take necessary remedial action.
- Criticism of the teachers of the School in the presence of the students is best avoided. Legitimate complaints should be brought to the attention of the Principal/Director without delay.
- Parents/guardians are always welcome to the school to check up the progress of their children.
- Please don’t send your child to the School if he/she is suffering from any infectious disease till the period of infection is over.